How to Make Eggless Cookie Dough
Do you love cookie dough but hate the risk of eating raw eggs If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are in for a treat. I will show you how to make eggless cookie dough a delicious treat that you can enjoy without any guilt or worry.
Eggless cookie dough is exactly what it sounds like cookie dough that does not contain any eggs. It is made with simple ingredients like butter, sugar, flour, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips.
You can also customize it with different nuts candies or sprinkles. Eggless cookie dough is easy to make and can be stored in the fridge or freezer for later use.
Benefits of Eggless Cookie Dough
There are many benefits of making and eating eggless cookie dough.
- Unlike regular cookie dough that may contain salmonella or other bacteria from eggs, eggless cookie dough is safe to eat raw. You don’t have to worry about getting sick or harming your health.
- Eggless cookie dough does not use any animal products, so it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. You can also use dairy-free alternatives like vegan butter plant-based milk and dairy-free chocolate chips if you want.
- Eggless cookie dough does not contain eggs, which are a common allergen for many people. You can also make it gluten-free by using gluten-free flour or oat flour if you are allergic or intolerant to gluten.
- You can use eggless cookie dough in various ways, such as eating it with a spoonful, dipping it in chocolate, making cookie dough balls, or baking it into cookies. You can also experiment with different flavors and combinations to suit your taste buds.
How to Make Eggless Cookie Dough
Making eggless cookie dough is very easy and quick. You only need a few ingredients and a microwave-safe bowl. Here is the basic recipe for making eggless cookie dough.
Ingredients Eggless Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) of unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup (125 grams) of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 1/2 cup (85 grams) of mini chocolate chips
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat the flour for about 30 seconds or until warm. This will kill any potential bacteria and make the dough safer to eat.
- In another large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the flour and mix well until a crumbly dough forms.
- Add the milk and mix well until a smooth and soft dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips or any other you like.
- Enjoy your eggless cookie dough as it is or store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to three months.
Tips and Tricks for Eggless Cookie Dough
Here are some tips and tricks for making the best eggless cookie dough possible.
- Use high-quality vanilla extract for the best flavor. You can also use other extracts like almond, lemon, or mint if you want to change the flavor.
- Use softened butter for a smooth and creamy texture. You can soften the butter by leaving it at room temperature for about an hour or by microwaving it for about 10 seconds.
- Use mini chocolate chips for a better distribution of chocolate in every bite. You can also use regular chocolate chips, chopped chocolate, or any other chips you like.
- Use a microwave-safe bowl to heat the flour for a few seconds before adding it to the dough. This will kill any potential bacteria and make the dough safer to eat. You can also bake the flour in the oven for about 10 minutes at 180°C 350°F if you prefer.
- Use an airtight container to store the dough in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to three months. You can also scoop out the dough into balls and freeze them on a baking sheet before transferring them to a freezer bag for easier portioning.
Eggless cookie dough is a delicious treat that you can enjoy without any guilt or worry. You can make it with simple ingredients and customize it with different. You can also store it in the fridge or freezer for later use.
How to make the eggless cookie dough. If you did please share it with your friends and family who might also love cookie dough. And don’t forget to try making your own eggless cookie dough.